Created by Buddhist monks over 3000 years ago as a non-violent form of self-defense to be used against much stronger soldiers and thieves, it was later adapted by the samurai for its effectiveness in battle.
Sustainability is vital, and we at Hyperfly are trying to incorporate this as much as possible into our products and business. Daily tasks, whether it is using only eco-friendly shipping supplies, minimizing our trash, and working with vendors that share the same vision to help mother earth are some of the steps we take to minimize our footprint.
All steps of our manufacturing process of the Winter 2019 Apparel collection from knitting, dyeing, cutting, and sewing are done within a 5-mile radius. In a traditional manufacturing model, a t-shirt would travel over 16,000 miles from start to finish.
- Heavy Fleece Old School Athletic Sweatpants 15.5oz 440gram
- 90% cotton fleece
- Heather grey contains 10% polyester
- Hooded with White finished polyester drawcord
- High-density raised print
- Unisex Sizes S - 2X Large, sizes run large
- Made in Downtown Los Angeles