JudoFly X (2)
The new generation of the JudoFly X. Built by athletes; engineered for Jiu-Jitsu combat.
The JudoFly X series is the ultimate heavy-duty-grip-breaking-guard-passing battle Kimono. Although it is a heavyweight gi, this Judo/Jiu-Jitsu blend uniform will not slow you down and gives you a clear advantage in any position. Your partner's grips will hate you for owning this gi.
Like no other in the industry, this kimono comes close to the traditional origins of what Samurai used to wear underneath their armor. Tested and approved by top Hyperfly Athletes like Keenan Cornelius, Karen Antunes, Ana Vieira, and Lucas Rocha, this gi is a definite must-have and will not let you down.
- 750 gsm pearl weave
- Double Weave Diamond skirt
- Traditional Judo back seam down the back for extra support
- Reinforced 4 inch - 10 stitch twill layer inside the sleeves for stronger grip breaking
- "HYPERFLY" embroidery parallel to the left-side collar
- "You Can't Teach Heart" print on inside
- 12 oz twill pants
- "Hyperfly" embroidery down the right leg
- Reinforced 4 inch - 10 stitch twill layer inside the cuff for greater grip breaking
- Diamond Weave gi bag
- Gi strings matching gi pants
JudoFly Series gis fit larger than most other gis. Additionally, due to the heavy weave it does not have a high shrink rate. If you are at the bottom of a size, we recommend you wear at least half-a-size down from what you normally wear (e.g. If normally A2, try A1L instead).
Due to the thick weave and heavy construction, loose threads may appear after first wash.
*Not pre-shrunk - wash cold and hang dry*